Installation Instructions For DIY 3D Wall Clock:
(1) Please put the AA 1.5V battery correctly in the direction of "+ (positive)" and "- (negative)" marked in the battery slot of the movement.
(2) Rotate the time adjustment knob on the back of the movement to calibrate the correct time.
(3) Provide your own hammer, fix the attached steel nail (or trackless hook) in the position of the wall clock, align the hook on the back of the clock with the steel nail, pay attention to the hook must be close to the wall, and then align the 12:00 position and gently straighten the clock face.
Detailed Steps For Installation Of DIY 3D Wall Clock:
- (1) Find out all the DIY accessories.
- (2) Stick your own glue (such as blue butadiene glue) on the back of the scale number.
- (3) Take out the movement and pointer.
- (4) Install the hour hand (short hand) first, press in on both sides of the pointer with your thumb, and then install the minute hand (long hand).
- (5) Finally install the drips to prevent falling off.
- (6) Take out the movement of the clock. Seen from the side, the hour hand and minute hand do not collide. From behind, the pointer and the hook position are perpendicular.
- (7) Paste the DIY template paper on the wall.
- (8) Stick the traceless glue hook on the large round hole in the middle of the template paper.
- (9) Paste the scale numbers one by one according to the corresponding position of the template paper.
- (10) Paste all the ticks, then tear off the template paper and hang the movement with the correct time adjustment on the glue hook.
Reinstall Pointer Guide Manual:
In the process of installation and use, if the operation inadvertently bends or touches the pointer, it is easy to lead to abnormal walking. You can bend the two ends of the second hand up a little and the two ends of the hour hand down a little so that the hands don't touch each other easily.
If the above adjustment method is not successful, follow these steps to remove and reinstall the pointer:
(1) Remove the battery and clock, put the clock face flat, hold the root of the pointer, and take out the pointer one by one.
(2) Hold the root of the hour hand (the shortest), point to the 12:00 position, and gently press the pointer on the movement shaft.
(3) Similarly, install the minute hand (long) and the second hand (or second sleeve) so that the tip of the pointer points to the 12:00 position.
1. Please don't push too hard so as not to damage the pointer.
2. The hour and second hands are parallel to each other and cannot touch each other.
Please do not use high current batteries and rechargeable batteries such as Nanfu, Jinbawang and Kingston, so as not to damage the movement and affect the service life of the movement! You only need an AA battery(not included)
When deceleration occurs, the battery should be checked and replaced in time.
Please gently wipe with soft cloth or cotton yarn with alcohol (medical alcohol can be used) to keep the shell clean. Do not put this product in damp, high temperature, smoke and other harsh environment to avoid impact and direct exposure to the sun.
This clock is suitable for smooth walls. Some gray walls or wallpaper walls will cause the adhesive properties of the surface behind stickers decrease, so please to bring your own strong sticky glue for auxiliary installations.
All pictures are professionally color-coded, but due to the different ambient light and different display device settings, there may be some deviations from the pictures you see and the items themselves. Please understand.
The data is measured manually, there may be some deviation, but it does not affect the use.
If you encounter problems in the process of installation and use, please click HERE to contact our customer service personnel.
Our team is very good at repairing clocks, but no one knows how to build a web server, so OWLFUL.COM official website does not build its own server, but uses Shopify system integration. So all user data is stored on official Shopify servers in the United States and Canada. The stored user data is limited to Cookies, customer reviews and the account name, login password, registration email and other information submitted by the user when registering the account. We don't have any access to those user data. Therefore, you can rest assured that the user's data is very secure and protected. The only thing we can do is to submit our products and services to Shopify for review and business approval.
If you can see our products on this website, then congratulations, which means that our products have passed the Shopify,Google and PayPal review. This means that our products and services are safe. Our team attaches great importance to customer experience and strictly abides by the rules of the platform.
Of course, we also have our own terms of service and refund policy. I hope you should take a look at it before placing the order.
Thank you very much.
Here at OWLFUL.COM we are consumers and buyers ourselves thus we understand the fears of online frauds and credit card scams. Paypal offers Buyer protection and favors consumers by providing a secure gateway and good refund policies. This is why we advocate using Paypal to complete your transactions here safely without any credit card risks. We suggest paid with paypal account logged in for the safe.
If you have a Paypal account, do checkout with Paypal and login to complete your purchase accordingly.
1. Ensure that the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option is selected
The button below might appear instead as "Check Out as Guest".
2. Enter your credit card details
You may also be required to fill in your Address, Phone Number, and E-mail Address, depending on your country of residence. When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
3. Click on "Pay Now"
4. Click on "Accept" when asked to create a new PayPal account if you on't have one. Your order will then be complete.
After payment, you will shortly receive your order confirmation email to confirm your purchase. Enjoy shopping at our store!
Why I am not being re-directed to the PayPal payment page?
There might be an error with your browser's PayPal cookies. To fix this, try deleting your cookies.
Why is PayPal not accepting my credit card?
Please double check the credit card details you have inputted in the PayPal payment page. If you have already ensured that all your details are correct, there is a possibility that you currently own a PayPal account and that it is already linked to your credit card. If that is the case, you can either log into your PayPal account and proceed with payment, or use another credit card to complete the purchase instead.
Why am I unable to find a "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option?
Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payment under certain circumstances. This could be due to your geographical location, or the ownership of a PayPal account. You could try to circumvent this problem by deleting your cookies.
We reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
Obscene or distasteful content
Profanity or spiteful remarks
Promotion of illegal or immoral conduct
Any advertisements, promotional material, or URLs that leave our sites
Reviews highlighting competing products or companies
Copyrighted, trademarked, registered, watermarked material, or any material that does not belong to you personally
Excessive or uncredited quoting
Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, or e-mail addresses
Comments on other reviews
Other language content (unless we can verify a clear connection to the product and that the content does not violate any of our review guidelines)
Repeated posts that make the same point excessively
Reviews for a product you have not personally purchased or received as a gift
Questions or comments that do not constitute a personal product review, but are instead appropriate for customer service